This one goes out to all of you ladies. I’m sure at some point in your life you’ve been a part of a disastrous relationship and eventually lost hope that men, in general, can be sincere and actually loving.
Some of us will often say “real men don’t exist anymore” and will be very wrong indeed. Chivalry and good manners are very much alive, but the thing is, not everyone out there had the luck and chance to come across a person with such qualities or ‘the perfect guy;’ our ‘prince on the white horse.’
If you’re still looking for your prince charming, here are 12 qualities a good man possesses that will help you recognize him whenever you meet him.
1. When a man loves a woman, he will never let her forget just how much he treasures and appreciates her. We’ve all heard about those couples who couldn’t make it because of that serious lack of effort in the relationship.
Showing your deepest, most profound feelings is an essential part of a healthy relationship. A good-hearted, pure man will never leave you wondering about his true intentions.
2. A good man will be always here to support your goals and dreams even if they sometimes sound foolish.
Regardless of whether you want to pursue a new career different from your education background, take that Chinese language course you’ve always wanted, or challenge your body and mind of a one-week hiking expedition, a good man will be your biggest moral support and encouragement.
3. You know those small tiny gestures that rarely anyone understands, but mean the world to you? Like buying that book he knows you love and surprising you.
Finding a man who will care enough for you and enjoy making you happy is the most beautiful thing. No matter how meaningless something might look, a good man knows that it’s the little things that make life wonderful.
4. Honesty and sincerity are long-forgotten virtues these days. But luckily there are still some last survivors who embrace these qualities as a way of life.
A good, honorable man will open his heart and soul to you. He knows that the key to a healthy and prosperous relationship lies in honesty.
5. He genuinely cares about your relationship with your closest circle of friends and family.
A good, trustworthy gentleman will do his best to make them feel comfortable around him and he’ll always manage to be in great terms with the people you care about.
6. He makes you feel special and safe whenever you are around him. If there is one thing that people search the hardest in a person, it’s that profound, calm feeling when you find shelter and safety in a person.
I’m talking about that special little nook – that ‘safe place’ that makes us feel invincible no matter how tragic life can sometimes be. If your guy wakes this feeling in you, never let him go!
7. A good man will never allow himself to be abusive toward you. No action of yours will ever justify that kind of harmful and destructive behavior.
So, no matter if it’s mentally, emotionally, or in the worst case physically, a good pure-hearted man will never even imagine being abusive in any way possible.
8. A true gentleman will love you for your soul long before he falls in love with your looks.
He’s been through good and bad with you, knows your best qualities as well as every little flaw, and adores the person you truly are. He is driven and motivated by your intelligence and respects your vivid individuality.
9. A good base of a relationship lies in the comfort to be sincere and upfront with your closest person about all your deepest desires and fears.
A good man will always encourage you to be honest with him by first opening his very soul to you. This means being a truly comfortable and uncensored version of yourself around him.
10. How can someone stay indifferent to that sweet unexpected affection? A good man knows how to surprise you with his tender words and romantic gestures every now and then.
Although he’s always loving and considerate of your feelings, he understands the importance and beauty of spontaneity.
11. He’s compassionate and treats other people with patience and respect. A real sign of a man is shown by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.
If your man is a genuine, compassionate person that doesn’t selfishly put his needs before others and actually cares about people’s feeling in general, he’s a keeper.
12. He’ll stay by your side no matter what. With life being this unpredictable journey, besides those bright, happy days, there will also be hard situations and unexpected outcomes.
The measure of a good, reliable man lies in the willingness to put up with every obstacle life brings. A good man will make sure to always be right there for you through all of your best days as well your worst nightmares.
Image Copyright: peus / 123RF Stock Photo
A professional writer with many years of experience in the fields of psychology, human relationships, science, and spirituality. If you have a general question or comment please fill out the form and we will get back to you as soon as possible https://curiousmindmagazine.com/contact-us/