1. Thank you for forgiving me when I forget to return your calls.
2. Thank you for all the times I yelled ‘MOOOM’ when I didn’t know where my white shirt was, and for all those times I called you to solve my issues because I couldn’t ask my dad.
3. Thank you for all the delicious home-cooked meals that you prepared with so much love for me.
4. Thank you for being my most loyal fan and cheerleader, happy and proud of my every little success.
5. Thank you for all the things you had to buy me at the cash register because I was a nag. Also, thank you for all the things and clothes that you bought me because I insisted even though you knew I didn’t need them.
6. Thank you for being my best friend, therapist, counselor, confidant, stylist, costume designer, and the best problem-solver ever.
7. Thank you for dealing with me through my middle school phase.
8. Thank you for all the time you spent on picking me up from practices, rehearsing with me, and supporting me always.
9. Thank you for being the boss of the house and for making sure everything was perfectly fine in our home.
10. Thank you for doing your best to keep our family together when the times were difficult. I know how much you have sacrificed for us and I love you for your strength and endurance.
11. Thank you for giving birth to me and my brother. Even though there were times when I hated him, now I cannot imagine my life without him.
12. Thank you for dealing with dad. ????
THANK YOU FOR BEING MY SUPERHERO!
I LOVE YOU.
Mary Wright is a professional writer with more than 10 years of incessant practice. Her topics of interest gravitate around the fields of the human mind and the interpersonal relationships of people.If you have a general question or comment please fill out the form and we will get back to you as soon as possible https://curiousmindmagazine.com/contact-us/ .