I know it was painful dear. I can see the sorrow in your eyes. It was wrong of you to trust someone with your heart. It was wrong of you to believe in his words. But, you fell for him anyway. You fell down the rabbit trap. You fell for the wrong person.
Still, no matter how much it hurts, you have to remember that it was just another lesson in life. You have to remind yourself that there’s more to life than that. You have to remember that…
1. People will always leave dear. That doesn’t mean that it will always be your fault. So, let go of your pain. Stop beating yourself up. It’s not that you weren’t good enough. It’s simply not your fault.
2. You have to accept the fact that some things won’t always work to your advantage. You can spend your whole time trying to make it work, but if something isn’t meant to be, it will never happen.
3. Love is not the only thing you need to make a relationship work. If you want a relationship to succeed you need tolerance, patience, trust, mutual understanding and the will to compromise. Without it, you are doomed.
4. And remember. The love you’ve given, is never in vain. It will eventually find its way back to you, I promise.
5. You’re all you’ve got. Don’t forget to spend some time on your own.
6. Remind yourself that every cloud has a silver lining. When one door closes, another one opens. After the rain, comes the sun.
7. Pleasing people won’t get you anywhere. You will never get anyone’s approval by satisfying their wishes. Accept yourself for who you, be your genuine self and keep moving.
8. Let’s be real. Someone who really loves you will do everything to keep you beside them. They will make huge efforts. And you wouldn’t have to remind them. Keep that in mind. Always.
9. Your heart is scarred, and your souls aching, but that is not a reason to give up on love. Don’t let them break you and turn your heart into a stone. What’s left in you will continue loving and hoping that one day you’ll meet the right person.
10. You are not a failure for trusting the wrong people. Accept this and let the truth be your most important life lesson.
11. It’s finally time to focus on yourself and make up for the time you’ve lost on all the wrong people. To make up for the sacrifices you’ve made for other people you believed would do the same in return.
12. Maybe it’s finally time for you to learn that you have to find your happiness within you. Maybe it’s time you finally realize that you can be happy and whole without holding someone’s hand.
13. The truth is, if you have to chase someone in order to be with them… Maybe they weren’t even meant to be with you after all.
14. In life, you’ll go through a lot of breakups, a lot of pain, and you’ll always carry everything with you. But, realizing that you are stronger than you thought will be the most important thing you’ll learn about yourself.
15. However, regardless of how painful life sometimes is, you’re now finally brave to fight for what you deserve and embrace the unpredictability in life.
16. Letting go is an important part in life. It’s making way for new, exciting things to enter your world. Don’t resist the changes.
17. Seeking revenge won’t give you the peace and love you desperately crave for. Focus on your wellbeing, and let karma do its work.
18. Stop looking for answers. Learn to rest and just live in the moment.
19. Life itself is a never-ending lesson. Just when you think you got it all figured out, it will strike you with the most unpredictable experience. Don’t run away from it. Do your best to learn something new from it.
20. Don’t waste your time looking for love. Don’t waste your life chasing people. Let love find you.
21. You are an amazing human being. You are a unique combination of traits and because of that, you my friend, are special. Don’t ever let someone convince you otherwise. Know your worth. Stand your ground. And never settle for less than you deserve.
A professional writer with many years of experience in the fields of psychology, human relationships, science, and spirituality. If you have a general question or comment please fill out the form and we will get back to you as soon as possible https://curiousmindmagazine.com/contact-us/