Also known as AEA or N-arachidonoylethanolamine, Anandamide is acknowledged as a fatty acid neurotransmitter that is a derivative of a non-oxidative breakdown of eicosatetraenoic acid, an important ω-6 polyunsaturated fatty acid. The synthesis of Anandamide can get accomplished via alternative pathways. However, it is still unclear which of these several synthetic routes does predominate in vivo.
Anandamide is considered a portion of the ECS (endocannabinoid system) besides 2-AG and endocannabinoid receptors that are available all through the body. This is present in every vertebrate and this system is known as a homeostatic regulator which is meant it does its job tirelessly for bringing about a balance to people’s minds and bodies alike.
And so, it does not come as a surprise that the endocannabinoid system regulates your happiness, anxiety, mood, fear, and the capability for enduring stress. The substance Anandamide (AEA) gets created by the body on-demand before being broken down by that FAAH enzyme that remains short in the genetic mutation. Hence, according to scientists, people’s improved happiness levels are caused by more Anandamide present in their system.
The method of boosting Anandamide
- Enjoying runners’ high – Scientists have discovered that after people do exercise for 30 minutes, they become successful in increasing their levels of Anandamide. Hence, it can be said that Anandamide acts as a neurobiological reward for the runners. Additionally, it also makes the runners feel good.
- Consuming CBD – One effective method to stimulate the endocannabinoid system is via the familiarization of some botanical cannabinoids into your body that gets derived from the plant of cannabis. THC does match well with the endocannabinoid receptors that are found all through the CNS (central nervous system) and brain. So, it forms the stoned or high effect. CBD obstructs the FAAH enzyme that remains liable for splitting Anandamide in your body. Lesser FAAH is meant the presence of more Anandamide in your body for a long time with anxiety lessening and mood-boosting effects.
- Eating chocolate – Chocolate does propose a couple of pronged approaches for boosting Anandamide; it stimulates the endocannabinoid receptors and similar to CBD blocks the metabolization of Anandamide.
- Going truffle hunting – Scientists have found out that Anandamide might be present in some culinary delicacy too, like black truffles. But truffles do not own any accompanying receptors and it suggests the Anandamide that is present does fail to activate any biological effect.
- Getting comfortable with Kaempferol – It is a kind of flavonoid that is available in various fresh fruits, such as grapes and apples as well as vegetables, like, tomatoes, potatoes, broccoli, and onions. According to studies, it has been proved that Kaempferol has potential anti-cancer action and so, it becomes successful in inhibiting the production of FAAH and it is the enzyme that remains liable for breaking down Anandamide.
Unbound benefits of Anandamide
- Improves your memory and brain capacity – Anandamide improves people’s working memory capacity and it also aids people in turning highly creative by processing info into novice ideas. When Anandamide has been tested in mice, they showed a noteworthy augmentation in their brain functioning.
- Works to control appetite – When you wish to follow a stern diet, then you must control your appetite. Anandamide helps people in controlling their appetite. When you want to control your cravings for food then you can take the help of Anandamide. It will help you attain the targets of weight loss or regaining shape.
- Neurogenesis – For increasing the capacity of your brain function, you must have new neurons via Neurogenesis. It becomes all the more vital when you are close to forty or crossed this age. And, Anandamide aids in Neurogenesis. However, the higher levels of Anandamide present in your body eliminate the dangers of some neurodegenerative diseases, such as Parkinson’s disease. Anandamide helps in the recovery from various neurodegeneration-related issues, such as depression, memory loss, shortage of control on users’ bodies, etc.
Cofttek is a reputed Anandamide (AEA) manufacturer and this company shares a great relationship with its customers worldwide. Hence, when you wish to buy Anandamide then you must focus only on trustworthy companies. They will turn out to be your unparalleled destination. When you buy from these companies, you can be ensured of getting only the superior quality product. Additionally, you can also get answers to the service questions as well as information that would support your business efficiently.
A professional writer with over a decade of incessant writing skills. Her topics of interest and expertise range from health, nutrition and psychology.