Learn how the best rewards credit cards work and how to get them!
Credit card rewards programs are a great way to earn points, cash back, or other perks for using your credit card. With so many different cards available, it can be hard to choose the best one for you. So, in this post, we’ll talk about the best rewards credit cards!
Also, credit cards with rewards programs are becoming increasingly popular, and for a good reason. These cards offer cardholders the chance to earn points, cash back, or other perks for every purchase they make.
Plus, rewards credit cards can be an excellent way to save money on everyday expenses, but it’s important to understand how they work before applying for one. Also, Rewards credit cards typically earn points for every dollar spent.
By understanding how rewards credit cards work and choosing the best card for your needs, you can save money and enjoy all the benefits these cards have to offer! Therefore, keep reading our post to learn which are the best rewards credit cards!
How to use a rewards credit card?
It can be easy to think that if you get a rewards credit card, you’ll simply get the best perks, and that’s it. Moreover, you should think about your credit score and what credit score is needed to get a good rewards credit card.
Also, you need to know that you can probably get a rewards credit card with a low score, but you won’t get the best rewards and perks.
Moreover, if you find a rewards credit card with a low score, you’ll probably get higher interest rates and not-so-good perks and terms. You can even find ways to increase your credit score while using a credit card, but it won’t be one with the best rewards.
However, you can wait and build a financial plan to get to the credit card of your dreams. You can even find the best ways to check your credit score!
In addition, once you have the score to get your rewards card, you need to find a way to make the best out of your card. So, in order to maximize the benefits of a rewards credit card, it’s important to select one that best aligns with your spending habits.
For example, if you travel frequently, a rewards card with bonus points for travel purchases may be a good choice. Or, if you generally carry a balance from month to month, a card with no annual fee and a low-interest rate would be a better option.
All this information can make you wonder if rewards credit cards are worth it. So, you can keep reading to see our topic below and understand more about how these cards work. You’ll also understand if they are a good option for your finances right now! (1)
Are rewards credit cards worth it?
Rewards credit cards can be worth it only if you get the right one for your finances and learn how to use them properly. Also, you should know that there are many ways of maximizing your rewards credit card usage.
Moreover, you can learn how to stack credit card rewards to maximize your credit card usage. For example, you can apply for good rewards credit cards and have more than two of them.
This way, you can have a credit card with rewards for travel, one with rewards for everyday purchases, and another one with cash back rewards. And if you have good financial control, you can find incredible benefits in using this technique!
Learn about the features of the best rewards credit cards: 3 options!
Now that you’ve learned more about how rewards credit cards work, if the rewards are worth it, and how you can use them to maximize your spending, you should see the best ones! So, check out our list below with the three best rewards credit cards in the market!
Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card
With this Capital One credit card, you can get an incredibly high rewards rate for hotels and rental cars you book through Capital One Travel, which is unlimited 5 miles per dollar!
Also, you can get an incredible welcome bonus of 75,000 miles after you spend $4,000 on purchases in three months! See the list below to learn more!
- Credit Score: Excellent;
- Annual Fee: $95;
- Regular APR: 17.49%, 22.49%, or 25.49% (variable for purchases);
- Welcome Bonus: You can earn unlimited 2X miles with 75,000 bonus miles (terms apply);
- Rewards: You can earn 5 miles for each dollar (unlimited) on hotels and rental cars you book with Capital One Travel; you’ll also earn unlimited 2 miles for each dollar on all purchases (terms apply).
Chase Freedom Flex℠ Credit Card
With this Chase card, you can get incredible rewards for no annual fee! However, you’ll need to have a credit score ranging from good to excellent to qualify. So, check out our list below to learn more about it!
- Credit Score: Good to excellent;
- Annual Fee: $0;
- Regular APR: 17.24% to 25.99% for balance transfers; 0% intro APR for 15 months from account opening, which is valid for purchases and balance transfers (terms apply);
- Welcome Bonus: Current offer of a $200 bonus after spending $500 on purchases in your first three months and 5% cash back on eligible gas station purchases of up to $6,000 in your first year (terms apply);
- Rewards: 5% cash back (up to $1,500 on combined purchases for bonus categories every quarter); 5% cash back on travel-related purchases you make with Chase; 3% on dining, delivery, and drugstores; and % cash back on every other purchase (terms apply).
Discover it® Cash Back Credit Card
With this Discover card, you can earn some of the best cash back rewards in the market. The welcome bonus allows you to earn all the cash back you’ve earned throughout the year at the end of your first year! So, to learn more, read our list below with the main information!
- Credit Score: Excellent;
- Annual Fee: $0;
- Regular APR: 14.24% to 25.24% for purchases and balance transfers; 0% intro APR for 15 months from account opening (terms apply);
- Welcome Bonus: Earn unlimited cash back that Discover will match all the cash back you’ve earned at the end of your first year (terms apply);
- Rewards: 5% cash back on daily eligible purchases every quarter up to the quarterly maximum; 1% cash back on every other purchase (terms apply).
Now that you know more about the best rewards credit cards, you can be sure that you’ll be able to find the one that fits your financial needs. Also, you’ll have the chance to maximize your rewards and get a healthier and more prosperous financial life! (2)
Speaks from heart, always too passionate and driven by emotions. Spins the words with kindness & sharpness, intriguing your ever-inscrutable minds.