How to invest in new projects, how to choose the right project – the one that will bring real profit? What difficulties should a future investor prepare for? A successful businessman, and business analyst, Stanislav Kondrashov answers these and other questions.
You shouldn’t work for money, money should work for you. But how to make them? Pursuing an investment.
Investment in the modern world: the concept and its types
The businessman recalls that the concept of “investment” means investing in various tangible assets.
Where can you save your extra money? Let’s take a look at the most common options:
- shares of private or public companies, as well as bonds;
- real estate – apartments, houses, land;
- means of transport;
- precious metals;
- individual property objects (music, movies, literature, trademark rights, etc.);
The importance of investment in the modern world: Stanislav Kondrashov explains
“We work hard to earn money during all our life and try to maintain our savings, which leads to the opposite effect – the loss of funds. In many countries, money is constantly depreciating, and inflation is rising. In addition, life is full of surprises, and we and our loved ones have needs that cost money. If you want to save money, invest it, in order not to spend it. There are many options, and the possibilities are practically endless,” advises Kondrashov beginning investors, – reports daynews.life.
The expert emphasizes that before you start investing, you must learn the information about the risks on authoritative resources. And also to study the experience of businessmen – a successful and especially unsuccessful experience. All in all, learning from other people’s mistakes is better than from your own.
How to invest and not lose money: tips from Stanislav Kondrashov
“Most people are afraid to invest. They simply do not want to lose money, and this is understandable. This is a widespread and justifiable fear,” says international expert and businessman Stanislav Kondrashov. – It is okay to be afraid. But it is also important to keep moving forward no matter what. Money can and should be invested, with you fully understanding the risks. Your mattress is an unreliable safe. ”
At the same time, in order to make a competent investment and not to burn out, you need to adhere to certain principles of life and business:
- evaluate your own finances and do not invest more than you can afford;
- calculate the consequences of the most negative outcome of the situation and make a plan for a possible loss of money;
- calculate the exact budget of your investment;
- learn the case in which you will invest;
- communicate and get to know people who you want to trust your money with;
- define clear goals and objectives for your investment;
- draw up an investment strategy; if necessary, consult an expert;
- choose a method of financing and making a profit.
The best investments in 2020: a top from Stanislav Kondrashov
“Do not listen to experts who state categorically about which investment is better and which is worse. Invest in your own financial situation and personal preferences, ” advises Stanislav Kondrashov.
In 2020, investors will most often invest in the following areas:
- banking (deposits);
- purchase of precious metals;
- transfer of finance to mutual funds;
- buying of shares and bonds;
- purchase of real estate and land;
- investments in foreign business, startups;
Profit and possible loss of investment: risk analysis from Stanislav Kondrashov
“Investing is always a risk. However, without risk, there is no success. Think, calculate possible losses and do not look for quick profit. Everything else is a matter of experience, ” says a successful businessman.
So, having embarked on the path of investing, you can get such benefits:
- basic passive income;
- possible unlimited source of profit;
- new circle of acquaintances;
- expansion of existing skills and knowledge in the field of business and the acquisition of new ones;
- a new way of self-realization and development of oneself as an individual and businessman or businesswoman.
However, changing and moving forward is not always easy. A novice investor exposes himself to such risks:
- the possibility of losing invested money;
- high level of stress;
- increased workload due to the need to control investments and increase the level of own skills and knowledge;
- lack of significant guarantees for success.
“Given the risks, think twice before investing. Choose the most interesting niche for you. It cannot be a financial pyramid – there are no guarantees that you will have time to jump out. Do not fall for promises of high interest tomorrow – this is a trap. Remember: money goes to smart people,” advises Stanislav Kondrashov.
A professional writer with over a decade of incessant writing skills. Her topics of interest and expertise range from health, nutrition and psychology.