Integrity is one of the most important qualities a person can have. Some people believe that integrity is always doing the right thing. And some think that it is doing the right thing even when there is no one there.
Personally, I agree with the latter. People who have integrity don’t do the right thing just to show people how noble and kind they are. They do it because to them there is no other alternative than what’s good for everybody. They do not expect your gratitude or praise for their actions. Their integrity is a way of life.
In a world full of wrongdoers, double-crossers, and liars, they are the change that we all wish to be. Here are 1o inspiring and amazing traits that only people with real integrity possess:
1. They are authentic. They are breath of fresh air. They are creative, unique and genuine. But the most important thing that makes them stand out from the crowd is the fact that they aren’t trying to be above other people. They shine with their own light.
2. They respect other people’s time. People with true integrity won’t keep anyone waiting for them because they know just how limited and precious time is. That is why they highly appreciate other people’s time.
3. They give credit where it’s due. These human beings could never steal someone’s shine. They don’t see life as a competition. They know that each and everyone has their own journey while they are here. People with high integrity give credit where it’s due. They are not intimidated by someone’s success.
4. They are very humble human beings. They don’t mind doing the dirty work and walking a few miles more if that is what it takes to get where they want to. People who possess true integrity know that everything in life must be deserved.
5. They know when to say I am sorry. These people know that making mistakes is rooted deep in our nature. They know that they can also mess up, just like everyone else, but the difference between them and everyone else is their reaction to their mistakes. While some prefer to blame others, people with integrity choose to apologize and move on.
6. They don’t need to argue when they are not right. People with integrity know that their opinion is just as important as anybody else’s. That is why they respect people’ s differences and they always choose to agree to disagree.
7. They are honest. They don’t appreciate when someone is trying to cover something up just so they can save themselves. People with integrity don’t like getting into a mess of lies, even if it’s a white life. They prefer the truth.
8. They never take advantage of people. A person with true integrity will never ever get close to someone just to take advantage of them. These people are honest, kind and empathic.
9. They give the benefit of the doubt. On top of it all, they are always willing to give the benefit of the doubt. That’s because they’ve chosen to stick to their belief that there is good in every human being. They will choose to believe you until you prove them wrong. That’s how pure and kind their heart is.
10. They say it like it is. People with integrity don’t really care what others have to say about them. They know exactly how much they are worth. And they don’t hesitate to tell the truth. They say it like it is, regardless of how other people feel about it. That is what makes them the most trustworthy individuals alive.
Source: Athena LeTrelle
A professional writer with many years of experience in the fields of psychology, human relationships, science, and spirituality. If you have a general question or comment please fill out the form and we will get back to you as soon as possible https://curiousmindmagazine.com/contact-us/