In the market, there are many healing stones that claim to be able to heal or cleanse your aura. Some of these claims might be true, but it is important for you to know what kind of a person you are before purchasing a stone. It is important because some people will benefit from one type of stone while others need another type.
There are many stones that people use to heal themselves and the natural world. We all have our favourites, but it’s important to know what you’re buying before you start using them. Below are a few important questions to consider while shopping for healing stones:
Does the stone have a good energy flow? It is necessary to do some research on the stone you are thinking of buying. What is it meant to heal? What colour does it have? These questions should be asked before making your purchase because they will help ensure that you find a gemstone with good energy flow for yourself.
What kind of stones are more comfortable for you to work with, smooth or rough? Some people prefer smooth gems, while others favour those with distinct edges and textures. If possible, try holding the healing stones in your hand first. This way, there’s no guesswork involved when choosing which one feels right! You can also see Heilsteine online kaufen for more information on healing stones.
What colour is the stone? You need to find whether the stone matches your aura colour. What is your aura colour? Aura colours are evoked through the chakras, which are energy centres along our spine.
Some of these claims might be true, but it is important for you to know what kind of a person you are before purchasing a stone. It’s also possible that an object will have multiple meanings, so if there’s any confusion, don’t hesitate to ask!
Here are a few useful tips on choosing the right colours based on your chakras:
- Root Chakra: People with root chakra should look for red healing stones. Red stones are beneficial for people who want to take control of their lives, have strong willpower and need extra energy. These types of people are usually very ambitious, and they always want to be in the spotlight.
- Sacral Chakra: People with sacral chakra should look for orange healing stones. Orange coloured stones stimulate higher emotions like joy and creativity. Orange colour stimulates creativity, and it also helps you balance emotions, which can cause problems if they are not properly controlled.
- Plexus Chakra: People with this chakra should look for yellow healing stones. Yellow-coloured stones are beneficial to people who want to feel more open and confident in public, their daily work or relationships. Yellow colour helps stimulate the solar plexus chakra, which is located in the area of your ribs.
- Heart Chakra: People who seek to open their heart chakra should look for green healing stones. Green coloured stone stimulates feelings like compassion and love, but it also contains grounding properties that help you better connect with the earth’s energies.
- Throat Chakra: People who wish to open their throat chakras should look for blue stones because they have the best effect on your communication skills and channelling abilities. The colour helps stimulate creativity, so it is often used by artists too.
- Third-eye Chakra: If you are not sure what your third eye chakra is, it’s the one located on the forehead between your eyes. If this chakra is blocked or damaged, you will feel anxious and confused about life in general because of a lack of clarity. People who have their third-eye chakras affected usually benefit from purple healing stones that help them improve intuitive abilities they already possess but do not use enough yet.
- Crown Chakra: People with blocked crown chakras usually have a deep sense of being unworthy, unhappy and unfulfilled. They might also suffer from depression or lack self-esteem, which means they need to use stones that can help them open their third eye, so they feel empowered again. People with blocked crown chakras usually benefit from stones that have a violet or white color.
Is the crystal clear all the way through? Check for the clarity of stone because it is an indicator of purity. For instance, amethyst is a purple stone that assists with emotional issues and depression. If it’s cloudy or opaque, then chances are there are impurities in the crystal that may not be good for your health! Besides, the clarity will affect the price. So, before purchasing a stone, make sure you know what kind of person you are first!
Check for cracks on any of your stones: There are many reasons why a stone might be cracked. For example, if you drop your stones on the floor, they will crack even if it is made of crystal because crystals tend to break when dropped from too high. What’s more, some cracks could mean that the mineral was not formed properly, so this rock may have been reformed or synthesized. Finally, do not buy stones that are too milky.
How much will you use the healing stone? You should consider the stone’s usage before buying it because some stones are only used for display, and others may be used in different ways, such as wearing it around your neck or putting them on top of a table. If you want to wear the stone, make sure to purchase one that can be worn as a necklace. On the other hand, if you wish to keep it on your table, you should consider getting a flat stone instead of one that has many points.
What are the consequences of using a healing stone? Since stones have different characteristics, it is important to know how your body will react once you use them. Some people would feel nothing, while others might experience abnormal symptoms such as itching or feeling hot in certain areas when they put on their favourite necklace made with gemstones.
What kind of warranty do they offer? You can also consider the seller’s credibility before buying one by checking out what type of guarantee they provide for each product sold. There are stores that offer returns and exchanges, but there are some which only allow replacements if something goes wrong with the item within 30 days after purchase.
Conclusion: Every healing stone is unique and has its own purpose. What you should do before choosing what kind of stone to buy is learn more about the stones, their properties, how they are made, etc. We hope this post gives you more knowledge on healing stones and what to look for when purchasing one.
A professional writer with over a decade of incessant writing skills. Her topics of interest and expertise range from psychology, to all sorts of disciplines such as science and news.