Dating is about finding out whether two people have what it takes to maintain a real, loving relationship and find happiness together. Sometimes they turn out to be the best match, but sometimes they don’t have the qualities and the compatibility to end up as a happy couple.
And so, the struggle begins. They feel that something isn’t quite right, but they don’t have the guts to break up. They know that they don’t belong to each other, but they are afraid. Their doubts make them unsure and so they wonder.
“Should I break up or should I give them another chance?”
The truth is, we’ve all been there. We’ve all felt anxious about being in a relationship with another person. We’ve all felt like we can’t find our way out.
So, if you, the one reading this article are struggling with these following feelings, know that it is maybe time to finally put a stop to your nightmare. The sooner you accept this, the better off you will be.
1. You don’t feel happy. Being romantically involved with someone means spending time and sharing moments with them because they make you happy. So why would you choose to stay with someone that makes you feel anxious and edgy around them? This is more than enough. It is a sign that you are not where you want to be. Trust your emotions.
2. You don’t trust your partner. It is pretty natural and healthy to be jealous and doubtful at times. But when your inner voice starts whispering something to you and starts to concern you, you shouldn’t ignore what it says.
3. You don’t think that you will ever regret doing that. You’ve accepted that you don’t belong together. You’ve accepted that you are not meant for each other. So, the only thing left that you need to do is to finally end that relationship for good.
4. You are trying hard, but you cannot find a way to make things work out. You are doing the best you can to salvage your relationship, but it doesn’t work. That is because there is nothing between you that can be salvaged. You are not right for each other. This is another clear sign that you need to move on alone.
5. You often daydream what your life would be like if you weren’t with them. This makes you nostalgic for something you’ve never ever experienced. You have dreams and goals that you want to accomplish on your own and you feel trapped with them. If this is the case, you already know what you should do.
6. Your insecurities are getting louder and louder. You don’t feel good about yourself. Being with them makes you doubt and criticize yourself. Trust me, you don’t want to be with someone who does not believe in you. You need a person that supports you and cares about you. Make the step. If your relationship doesn’t feel right, end it for good.
7. You have different values. You cannot be on a completely different page with your partner and expect your relationship to thrive. Sharing the same values is crucial to sustaining a healthy and loving unity. If your values differ radically, this may be one of the biggest red flags that your relationship is not meant to be.
8. Your friends are supporting you to end your relationship. They are 100% on board with that decision. They believe that you deserve much better than what you have right now. And honestly, if you are really going through all of these feelings, they may be right.
9. You don’t talk to each other. You simply don’t communicate the way one healthy and loving couple should. You don’t share intimate moments with one another. This is probably the biggest sign that you don’t belong together and that you probably should end your relationship.
10. You are lying to yourself that something will change, but deep down you know it won’t. You keep convincing yourself that there are things about them that you like, but the weight of all the cons in your relationship make it unbearable for you to pretend that everything is fine.
A professional writer with many years of experience in the fields of psychology, human relationships, science, and spirituality. If you have a general question or comment please fill out the form and we will get back to you as soon as possible https://curiousmindmagazine.com/contact-us/