Being in love is the most amazing feeling in the whole world, but not when you force it. Love is not something that can happen when you want it to happen. Love is an uncontrollable force that has its own pace.
So, if you are in a relationship with someone who doesn’t seem certain about you, it may be time for you to start asking some questions. When a person loves, they love from the bottom of their hearts and everything seems easy. But when a person doesn’t want to be with you, you can feel it in your guts.
Here are 10 signs that he may not be that into you:
1. He is always busy doing something else. It seems like he has more important things in his life than being with you. Every time you call him, he is already somewhere having the time of his life with his friends or colleagues. He barely makes time for you.
2. He doesn’t want to introduce you to his friends and family. Every time he comes across someone, he knows he introduces you as his friend. He hasn’t mentioned that he has a girlfriend to anyone, so no one really knows who you are. This is a sign that he is not really in love with you – You are just convenient.
3. You are the only one who plans your dates. He doesn’t bother to call you and make plans with you. Once a week is enough for him. If you don’t bother to text him or suggest doing something fun, you will probably never see each other again.
4. He convinces you that he is honest with you, but you can feel it in your heart that he doesn’t want to open up. He is simply not there when you talk. Every time you try to ask him something more about who he is, he finds a way to avoid that question and blame you for asking personal stuff.
5. He rarely calls you. He prefers to text you.
6. He doesn’t mention you in his future plans. He often talks about certain events in the future, but he rarely includes you in them. It is almost like he doesn’t even consider your relationship as something serious.
7. He often cancels your plans with an excuse that he has something more important. He doesn’t really care whether you’ll get mad or anything because he knows that whatever happens, it won’t be long until you forgive him.
8. He still talks to his ex-partners. He says that he is friends with every single one of them, but it is pretty clear that he is not really good at maintaining those kinds of friendships. This a big red flag. You mustn’t avoid it.
9. He doesn’t take time to get to know the real you. That is because he doesn’t care about what you two have. He is only playing you. And he will keep doing that until he gets bored and actually finds someone else.
10. He avoids all forms of affection in public. He doesn’t want to put his arm around you or hold hands with you when you are out in public. In fact, he doesn’t really want to be seen with you. He may not say that, but his actions do. Every time he takes you out for lunch, it is always someplace secret. Somewhere no one can see you.
A professional writer with many years of experience in the fields of psychology, human relationships, science, and spirituality. If you have a general question or comment please fill out the form and we will get back to you as soon as possible https://curiousmindmagazine.com/contact-us/