I never thought that I’d find someone like you. Someone so special, loving, kind, and generous. You still make my eyes glow with happiness and my heart skip a beat as on the day I first met you.
You’ve shown me countless times that I was right choosing you. You give me your love, respect, and attention so unselfishly. And I try every single day to give you the same things in return. I’ll be always grateful to you for: staying by my side when things got tough for me; loving me when I couldn’t even love myself; putting up with me at times when I was quite difficult to deal with; making me happy.
I don’t know if the following 20 thank-yous will be enough to express my gratitude for all the things you’ve done for me as the list is endless, but it’s something I need to do.
Here they are:
1. Thank you for loving me unconditionally and making me feel like I’m the happiest girl in the world.
2. Thank you for respecting and appreciating me.
3. Thank you for staying by my side when I was at my lowest. You held me up and encouraged me to look to the highest.
4. Thank you for always believing in and reminding me of my abilities, mental strength, and courage.
5. Thank you for sticking with me through thick and thin and always being my biggest cheerleader.
6. Thank you for seeing the good in me even when I couldn’t see it myself.
7. Thank you for accepting me for who I am – with all my flaws, quirks, insecurities, fears, and failures, and letting me be myself around you.
8. Thank you for doing the little but important things for me, like going to the pharmacy to get me medicines and doing the house chores or going grocery shopping instead of me when I don’t have time to do that.
9. Thank you for always making me feel beautiful and attractive, especially when I have a bad hair day or I don’t wear any make – up.
10. Thank you for telling me how smart, kind, and capable I am and how proud of me you are.
11. Thank you for making effort with my family and friends.
12. Thank you for loving the things about me that I don’t even love myself.
13. Thank you for bringing out the best in me.
14. Thank you for always being honest with me.
15. Thank you for always respecting and showing understanding for my opinions, ideas, and decisions even when they’re completely different from yours.
16. Thank you for making me laugh even when I am worried and sad.
17. Thank you for all the romantic surprises, kisses, hugs, and cuddles and the cute love notes you leave on my pillow in the mornings.
18. Thank you for not flying off the handle when I have frequent pangs of jealousy or when I’m cranky and complain about everything, especially when there’s no good reason for that.
19. Thank you for defending and protecting me from anything and everyone.
20. Thank you for teaching me the meaning of true love and being a part of my life.
Riley Cooper is a professional writer who writes informative and creative articles on topics related to various fields of study. Written with love and enthusiasm, her articles inspire readers to broaden their knowledge of the world, think and get ready to act. If you have a general question or comment please fill out the form and we will get back to you as soon as possible https://curiousmindmagazine.com/contact-us/